Author: Rowling, Joanne
July 31st, 1965 - Actual
- Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone
- An orphaned boy enrolls in a school of wizardry, where he learns the truth about himself, his family and the terrible evil that haunts the magical world.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Returning to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry after another awful summer with his guardians, the Dursleys, twelve-year-old Harry yearns to play Quidditch, improve his magical skills, and enjoy his friendships. Such normal activities are soon overshadowed by sinister events. Prior to school beginning, a house elf named Dobby warned Harry not to go to Hogwarts and interfered with Harry's plans to do so.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Hogwarts prepares for the Triwizard Tournament, in which three schools of wizardry will compete. To everyone's surprise, Harry Potter is chosen to participate in the competition, in which he must fight dragons, go into the water and face his greatest fears.